Adele: Go easy on me Listen Here
the river = the relationship
wash your hands of something: don't feel guilty
this silence = no communication
1. Read the lyrics.
2. Listen to the song, while reading the lyrics again.
3. Read the lyrics aloud, alone or in pairs.
4. Speaking: Look at the lyrics. Ask and / or answer the following questions. Answer in full sentences.
Work alone or with a partner. Don’t write anything down.
5. Listen to the song again.
1. What can't you find in this river? (= this relationship)
2. What have you been doing forever in this river?
3. What is still in these waters?
4. Why can't you swim in these waters?
5. Why not?
6. Why didn't you get the chance to feel the world around you?
7. What did you have no time for?
8. For what is there no room?
9. Why not?
10. What cannot be denied?
11. Why did you change?
12, But what is the result?
13. Which two things did you have?
14. But what do you know now?
Translations: Adele - Easy On Me lyrics